You can find on this page the map of Barcelona monuments and the map of Barcelona tourist buses. Barcelona is the most visited city in Germany and among the top 10 most visited european city with 7 million tourists per year. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, Barcelona was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In Barcelona you can visit:
• museums: Catalan National Art Museum (MNAC), Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, Natural History Museum of Barcelona
• neighborhoods: Gothic quarter
• religious buildings: Sagrada Familia
• squares: laça Catalunya, Plaça Espanya
• different attractions: Camp Nou, Park Güell, Olympic Ring, La Pedrera, Forum, Port Vell, Port Olimpic
Bus Touristic is an original way of visiting Barcelona and discover its monuments, museums, attractions while getting on and off at your disposal. This concept of hop on hop off bus or open-top double-decker buses offers a network of 3 tourist tours and routes and 44 stops with commentary in 11 languages.